Both of our locations, in Toronto and Vancouver, have a profusion of Mercedes-Benz on hand. I bet you’re curious as to why that is?!
Mercedes-Benz Canada reported that the company has surpassed several significant all-time sales records by delivering a grand total of 32,914 Mercedes-Benz and Smart units throughout 2011. That’s a 4% increase over 2010.
Mercedes-Benz dominates the high luxury class in Canada with a 35.6% market share. “I am tremendously proud to end this year on such a positive note. When we reflect on the past year, we have a lot to celebrate, including continued significant investment in our national infrastructure and another year of strong momentum that has allowed us to surpass previously established sales milestones to become the leader in the Canadian luxury passenger car market,” said Tim A. Reuss, President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz Canada.
What does all this mean to you? It means that Landmark | Palladini Leasing & Auto | One Leasing offer a great selection of Mercedes-Benz for you to flirt with.
If you have a vehicle in mind, let us know… we’ll find it for you… that’s our job. We offer experienced, knowledgeable and trustworthy professionals, unlimited choice, innovative programs and flexible payment plans.
We’d love to see you & have you drive away in luxury.
Vancouver Location | Toronto Location
Most Canadians want a new vehicle every three to four years. Leasing is a way of obtaining a vehicle for a defined time. Looks to me like Canadians and leasing belong together.
This list, along with a huge selection of vehicles can be found at either of our websites: www.landmarkleasing.ca & www.autoone.ca
Top Reasons to Lease
- Lower monthly investment than what you would pay to service a loan for the same investment. Lease payments are generally lower than a loan payment with like term and interest rate. The result is you can have a lower payment or keep the payment the same and drive a nicer vehicle.
- You only pay tax on the monthly payment, rather than up front on the full price of the vehicle. That adds up to big savings.
- Down payment is flexible
- Trade more often
- Cash flow benefits as you avoid putting too much of your money in a vehicle
- Drive more car for the money
- Drive new for the price of used
- Gratification of an affordable new vehicle more often (every 2-3 years).
- Peace of mind of knowing your vehicle is under a new car warranty. Even better if you turn the vehicle in before the factory bumper-to-bumper warranty expires, and you never have to deal with mechanical difficulties.
- Leasing does not affect your ability to borrow for your business because a lease unlike a loan is neither an asset nor a liability.
If you are not convinced, I’m going to give you one more reason to lease: If you lease a car, you may be able to deduct the entire amount, up to CCRA’s maximum (currently $800 plus taxes per month), while considering any tax restrictions relative to your employment, business-use, or a percentage attributed for personal use. Your accountant will be able to advise you on your own situation.
If you are interested in discussing the benefits of you leasing a vehicle with your lifestyle, stop by our Vancouver or Toronto location. We would be more than happy to help.